Together with the increasing popularity of WordPress, lots of amazing websites have been designed and developed by WordPress plugins designers/developers. best wordpress themes
Fundamentally, there are two type of themes available for sale – the free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes.
Whenever I start recommending people to use premium WordPress themes, they often ask me this question, “why use high grade WordPress themes when My spouse and i can use free WordPress themes? ”
In reality, there have been much debate over free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes
Very well, all I can say is the two are great to work with, depending on what type of website you are intending to create.
In here, I will discuss about the benefits and cons of using free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes pros and downsides
Benefits of free themes:
– It truly is free! There is totally no financial risk involved in using free themes. If you avoid like theme A, you can just abandon it and try out theme B!
– A large library to select from. Start a simple search on “free themes”, and you will find yourselves stressed with the thousands of choices you get to choose from! With the many to choose from, there will bind to be one which you will like!
Disadvantages of free themes:
Virtually all free themes do not have the option so that you can customize your website how you wanted. You need to be a coding expert to be able to understand the WordPress code and change the code yourself.
– No changes at all. Do not expect your free theme to be compatible with the latest WordPress version. You will most likely face compatibility issues.
– Practically no help is available. The greatest problem with free themes is the fact if you will to handle any issues, you will not be capable to get any help from the developer.
– Top quality varies. Although there are some high quality free themes available for sale, there are also a couple of low quality free designs. Numerous free themes are developed very quickly without having quality control, and therefore, have no the features found in numerous premium WordPress themes.
– A few free themes make it obligatory that you should keep the developer’s name in the footer. There are some other developers who encrypt the footer and promoting web links which you cannot remove from your website. Now there have been numerous records of some developers setting up detrimental coding in free themes to spread malware without you realizing it.
– Furthermore, a great deal of the free themes is created for personal blogging purposes only. For anyone who is a tiny online business owner and it is looking to create a professional business website, then a premium theme will obviously be an improved option for you.
High quality WordPress Themes
Typically, the pricing of premium designs with the range of $25 – $180, and these are developed by a really skilled team of website developers. More than often, designing premium styles is their full fledged business. Keeping this in mind, no developers will jeopardize their reputation by creating a substandard product, putting their business in danger. Their goal is to determine a pool of happy and loyal customers and they do that by developing great looking high quality themes and helping individuals with any problems they have.